Our New Toothbrushes and Toothpastes
Brush up with us! Australian Dental Foundation is proud to announce its first retail venture. We have produced our own toothbrushes and toothpaste – clinically approved by dental professionals. The new range includes toothbrushes for children aged 2-6, children 6+ and adult. The toothpaste also comes in a variety of flavours and concentrations for different ages. This is a tangible and simple way for you to support the important work of Australian Dental Foundation.
The Australian Dental Foundation is a not-for-profit, award-winning health promotion charity working to improve Australia’s oral health outcomes and well-being, one tooth at a time.
Developed by leading Australian dentists, our exciting new oral care products are now available across selected dental clinics.
All proceeds are reinvested into our local oral care and education programs.
You will find them at the following Woolworths locations:
- Woolworths Aberfoyle Park, South Australia
- Woolworths Arkaba, South Australia
- Woolworths Brighton, South Australia
- Woolworths Cumberland Park, South Australia
- Woolworths Gilles Plains, South Australia
- Woolworths Glenelg, South Australia
- Woolworths Golden Grove, South Australia
- Woolworths Hilton, South Australia
- Woolworths Marden, South Australia
- Woolworths Marion, South Australia
- Woolworths Marryatville, South Australia
- Woolworths Mitcham, South Australia
- Woolworths Northgate, South Australia
- Woolworths Northpark, South Australia
- Woolworths Rundle Mall, South Australia
- Woolworths The Stables, South Australia
- Woolworths Torrensville (Brickworks), South Australia
- Woolworths Unley, South Australia
- Woolworths Walkerville, South Australia
- Woolworths West Lakes, South Australia
You will find them at the following dental and medical surgeries:
- Ardrossan Dental, South Australia
- Berri Dental, South Australia
- Brighton Dental Care, South Australia
- Ceduna Dental, South Australia
- Elizabeth Dental, South Australia
- Harley Dental, South Australia
- Kangaroo Island Dental, South Australia
- Kingscote Dental, South Australia
- Kingston Dental Surgery, South Australia
- Minlaton Dental & Dentures, South Australia
- Moonta Dental, South Australia
- North Adelaide Dental Care, South Australia
- North Adelaide Orthodontics, South Australia
- Remarkable Dentistry – Burra, South Australia
- Remarkable Dentistry – Peterborough, South Australia
- Robe Dental, South Australia
- Health on Grange, South Australia (coming soon)
- The Local Dentist Revesby – Revesby, New South Wales
Yes, our entire range has soft bristles, as recommended by your dentist!
Our toothbrushes and toothpastes are the only ones designed by Australian dentists for Australian consumers and in accordance with Australian health guidelines.
But the best reason to buy them is that all of the proceeds will stay in Australia to fund our programs for vulnerable and at-risk groups.
As a not-for-profit and registered charity, all funds generated go back to our oral health and education programs for:
- young people aged 2 to 18 – our FREE My School Dentist Program
- aged care residents – Aged Care Program
- people living with homelessness
- remand prisoners
- children under care of the Department of Child Protection
- refugee and migrant children who do not qualify for Medicare
- Other at-risk Australians, through our special projects
Mighty Mint and Original Mint (ages 6+):
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate|
|Hydrated Silica ( C.I.74160)|
Berry Blast (for children aged 2 to 6)
Sodium lauryl sulfate
Yes, the bristles are the same as our full-sized adult brush – soft. The child’s toothbrush has a smaller head which may suit some adults and a groovy suction cup on the end so you can stand it up on your bathroom sink!
The recommended amount of fluoride for adult toothpaste in Australia is 1000ppm – 1500ppm. Our adult toothpaste contains 1450ppm and is recommended for everyone over 6 years of age.
The recommended amount of fluoride in toothpaste for children aged 2 to 6 is 500 – 550 ppm. Our children’s toothpaste contains 500ppm.
It is a big undertaking for a not-for-profit to enter a market dominated by big multinational producers, so we are taking it one step at a time.
If our new range is successful, we will consider what other products we could make.
Our entire toothbrush is recyclable as well as the packaging. Our Foundation is a registered participant of Terracycle. You can find a drop-off point for used dental products here.
Australian Dental Foundation Terms and Conditions
“Win a Lifetime Supply of Toothpaste” Competition
1- The promoter is: Australian Dental Foundation whose registered office is at 175 Ward Street, North Adelaide, SA 5006.
2- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Australian Dental Foundation and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.australiandentalfoundation.org.au
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday, 09th January 2024. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: (a) the entrant shall like/follow the Australian Dental Foundation Facebook page, (b) the entrant shall like the competition post. The winner of the competition shall be chosen at random and will consist of picking a winner from the people who like the competition post.
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12- The prize is as follows: A lifetime is deemed as 20 years, with a fair and reasonable person anticipating 4 brushes and 4 tubes per paste per year. Therefore the total prize is 80 tubes of paste and 80 toothbrushes which will be redeemable and payable at once at the conclusion of the competition. Retail value approx. $500. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winners will be chosen: On Wednesday the 10th of January at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Australian Dental Foundation and not to any other party.
22 – The Australian Dental Foundation reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.